Sunday, 23 October 2016

Keep warm in style

Summer has gone but never before have I been so happy to embrace  Autumn and Winter including Spring . I am looking forward to staying in, watching good LAUGH OUT LOUD TV and Cleaning I know that sounds weird but I'm enjoying cleaning, maybe it's because we have redecorated the entire house but the other reason is rocking a good coat or jacket. The next few cold months I want to step out with a statement coat or jacket and I have browsed around and found some staement coats and jackets all avaliable from ASOS.




I love a Bomber jacket,  Bomber jackets come all kinds of styles now giving a casual cool but casual look and on those days when you want to just wear all black or just a white t-shirt with jeans a bomber jacket will add an effortless edge to your outfit .





No comments:

Post a Comment